Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lane Bryant




Ladies and Gentlemen, this is who I work for.
I'm appauled and embarrassed. Lane Bryant has always pushed the idea that big women are beautiful. And trust me, I support that. But I dont support it by taking their shirts off and having them sprawl all over each other for the front-of-the-store marketing ads. Its disgusting. No one wants to see that. I don't approve when Victoria Secrets does it and I don't approve when Lane Bryant does it. People walk by the store in the mall and have to see that. I think its terrible that an upstanding company like Charming Shoppes is caving into society's call for bare-breasted ladies. People come in and complain to the stylists and we all agree with them. We gladly give them a number to call and I've called myself. I hope people around the US are all complaining and making a stand against this rediculous cry for attention. There is a difference between being proud of your body and parading around in your skivies. Shame on you Lane Bryant. Shame, shame, shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment